MagSafe Wireless Charger 15W Charging on Non-Apple Devices?

I am planning to purchase a MagSafe Wireless Charger for an iPhone 12 Pro and a Samsung Galaxy S21.

Questions:

• Would the MagSafe Charger charge the Samsung at 15W or does the MagSafe 15W wireless charging only work on Apple devices?
  • Are there alternative wireless charger that could charge the iPhone and Samsung at 15W?

8 hours ago, milesuy said:

I am planning to purchase a MagSafe Wireless Charger for an iPhone 12 Pro and a Samsung Galaxy S21.

Questions:

• Would the MagSafe Charger charge the Samsung at 15W or does the MagSafe 15W wireless charging only work on Apple devices?
  • Are there alternative wireless charger that could charge the iPhone and Samsung at 15W?

MagSafe might be limited to 7.5W? I know the iPhone is limited to 7.5W using Qi and 15 on MagSafe so there might be some special sauce happening when the magnetic connection is made. Also MagSafe is very small and only efficient on iPhones due to the magnetic snap it has to the exact position of the rings. I have MagSafe, don’t really use it that much but overall I would just use a wire, faster overall and doesn’t strain the battery as much. 

7.5W limit is on the iPhones when charged via Qi, but does it also apply on the Magsafe charger?

On 1/25/2022 at 10:02 PM, Imbadatnames said:

MagSafe might be limited to 7.5W

Does the MagSafe Wireless Charger also charge non-Apple devices at 15W?

5 hours ago, milesuy said:

7.5W limit is on the iPhones when charged via Qi, but does it also apply on the Magsafe charger?

Does the MagSafe Wireless Charger also charge non-Apple devices at 15W?

I can’t check because I don’t have a none apple device that does wireless changing but I can’t find anyone else who’s done it either