A keybord like this, with bigger numbers or feet?

Edward78

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DFBKYT5/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_2?smid=A1YCJEIYRL1NFE&th=1

I have white green now, but it can be a bit hard to see what the keys are at times. My eye sight i no the best though.

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

1 hour ago, tkitch said:

any halfway decent keyboard can swap the keycaps, so look for caps that do what you want?

Where can I get keys?

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

On 1/24/2022 at 2:19 PM, Edward78 said:

Where can I get keys?

Go on any shopping site and type in the search bar "104 keycaps set" or "full size keyboard keycaps set". Then, just order ones that you like.

Just now, Flaxe said:

Go on any shopping site and type in the search bar "104 keycaps set" or "full size keyboard keycaps set". Then, just order ones that you like.

As long as the keycaps include a numberpad, it'll probably be enough for your keyboard. As a precaution though, I recommend sending the link to the  keycaps you want to me just to make sure it'll be compatible with your keyboard.