ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE heaphone use

I'm ready to buy a new pair of wired headphones for my workstation and want to pick one with properly rated impedance for the motherboard's built-in amplifier. I run a Pro WS X570-ACE from Asus which states right on their website:

224005443_Screenshot2022-01-23at20-50-37ProWSX570-ACEMotherboardsASUSUSA.thumb.png.2b4902f23bca0ca9dd86924813d90161.png

Problem is I cannot find any information in the tech specs or manual about the specific impedance of the MB output, and nothing on Asus' forums either. Using the Realtek® S1220A codec on my board, i wonder how different it is from Supreme FX which the ROG-Strix boards use; and at least they give a spec for:

1504349302_Screenshot2022-01-23at21-04-54ROGSTRIXX570-EGAMINGWIFIIIROGStrixGamingMotherboardsROG-RepublicofGamersRO....png.7c5c4f6665846f196bbc1e190bc59643.png

Also appreciating info on:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?90760-SupremeFX-CODECs-S1220-and-S1220A-what-s-the-difference

Ask any musician or sound engineer and a "high impedance" headphone is typically anything above 150ohm. So pardon my skepticism if the hardware exists on a motherboard capable of that. Mobile  phones and laptops run 30-50ohm headphones swimmingly; generally any headphone higher than this and you'd expect a dedicated amp for.

Does anyone know for sure what impedance level this workstation board is rated for? Has anyone tried different headphones (for example the Beyerdynamic DT770-pro's 32/80/250ohm) straight from a PC's motherboard for a comparison?

Even if a motherboard manufacturer states that they have "professional grade audio" you will be better off with dedicated hardware for audio.

If you are someone who's looking into impedance, and specs like that for audio, the included jacks on the mobo likely won't be enough for you.

Motherboards have a lot going on that could distort, cause hiss, introduce noises or glitching to your audio. Even those who brand it as "shielded pro grade" audio.

An external dedicated AMP could give you a cleaner signal without issues. I do not recommend using even "pro grade" motherboard audio.