Blurry After Going 4K

Abdullatif
Go to solution Solved by Abdullatif,

That is correct, except the scaling is set to 175% since the text becomes very small for me to see. I fixed the blurriness by going to each application that is blurry and enabled the set override dpi scalling, select "application". Origin is the only app that the text still looks small, but I can deal with that.

Hello, 

I have switched from 1080P monitor to 4K. I have noticed that many apps are blurry even though I have enabled some settings that prevent that, but the window becomes very small, so I'm stuck with either a small window or blurry normal size window. Any tips? 

Currently, I'm running 1070 GTX which I'm thinking of upgrading later, not sure if the problem could be from the GPU. 

That is correct, except the scaling is set to 175% since the text becomes very small for me to see. I fixed the blurriness by going to each application that is blurry and enabled the set override dpi scalling, select "application". Origin is the only app that the text still looks small, but I can deal with that.