The chair pick...

GozmiT
Go to solution Solved by Indian pc builder,

go to ikea and buy the cheapest chair that has the height you want and you can sit in easily, ikea will have a display sample so you can see which one fits your butt better

Hello,
As many people from here I game but mostly I stay in a chair a lot.. and i mean A lot! Recently got a remote job as well so I have some money to spare, around 300$ for now..
Until now I've used a 10/20% chair, the kitchen type of chairs that are really bad for staying long periods of time so I am searching for a good one. I bought a 120$ one 2 days ago but is way too small in seat width, around 35 to 37.. so that's in process of returning. 
What I am looking for at the chair is :

1. For it to be comfortable to sit 10 to 14 hours on it
  2. Seatbase width to be above 42-45 cm without the sides, have somewhat of a big bum.
  3. Can support easily a person around 90 to 95 kg
  4. Compatible with height between  165 to 175 cm

I know the best way to go is on a supply store and check them but I don't have them so close to me meaning I have to go a bit in a blind and order online. The best for this fitting I found so far might be from Andaseat, Phandom 3, but I am curious of any other possibilities.
It's not necessary to be an gaming chair , yet as we all do, those looks nice 😀

Edit: Forgot to mention, My home is in Europe South-East. There may be chairs there are only on US.. Idk...

go to ikea and buy the cheapest chair that has the height you want and you can sit in easily, ikea will have a display sample so you can see which one fits your butt better

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

also note as per the latest typing test on my laptop, my accuracy is 69%

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.