Need VELCRO

Chakshu

HI forum members I need velcro sheets as opposed to strips avalable online should be self adhesive.

Thanks in advance.

What do you need them for and how large do they need to be? I'd recommend starting with

eBay.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Need them for to place my SSD's and few expansion cards.

A 6x6'' would be enough.

Hm, largest I could find on eBay (with international shipping) was 8x19cm^2.

eBay link.

Another thing you might want to look at is hookandloop.com.

They sell widths up to 60", but I'm not sure if the wide versions are available in self-adhesive

versions. Maybe you would need to superglue them? Should be possible I would think. I could find

up to 4" widths in self-adhesive versions.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Intel i5 4670k @4.5 | 16GB Patiot Viper Xtreme | Corsair H100i | MSI Z87 GD65 | Crossfire x2 Asus 7950 Direct CUII

250GB OCZ SSD | LG Bluray RW Drive | 750Watt PSU | Corsair 450D | Corsair K50 | Corsair M40

Thanks To you all for such a great help.