Dual pc streaming setup AMD GPU 144hz MONITOR Cheapo capture card 60HZ

Deactrals

The title is the specifications, and the issue goes as follows. For solution one, the most reccomended solution is to clone your main display onto the virtual display (the capture card) using windows built in. This works, and it works great for latency problems, however the issue lies in the refresh rate. When using this, all applications ran in full screen are working at what I believe is 144hz, however when using a windowed application it downgrades to that horrible 60hz. The second solution that is the second most common method is using OBS in order to duplicate a seemless display. Although at first glance it has all of the benefits that windows cloning has, the issues lie within performance. When using this mode I notice that in games my fps would go down slowly, and then a big spike from what is like 158 - 700 fps (Fortnite) to 80. This would go from a awesome 144hz fps and above to a horrible slow 80fps. The third option that I got alot which seemed like the easiest one, was with using nvidia instead of windows to clone the display, users report that Nvidia actually did a better job, instilling the same good 144hz refresh rate despite being captured onto a 60hz capture card. But of course right now I am using an AMD graphics card. :(((((

rx5600xt ryzen 5 3600x

32g 3600mhz

b550 a - pro (Or something like that....)