Dumb idea to use the screen from an Asus AIO for a cosplay

DrDerp

Hello there! So I got bored and was playing Prey for the like 15th time.
I then thought about a REALLY dumb idea to make the Psychoscope IRL, using a screen from this ASUS AIO

Spoiler

ASUS ROG Ryuo 240 RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 240mm Radiator (Dual 120mm  4-pin PWM Fans) with LIVEDASH OLED Panel and FanXpert Controls,  90RC0040-M0UAY0 - Newegg.comPrey Logo - LogoDixSteam Community :: :: Psychoscope

Now, where in the hell can I find just the screen, how in the hell do I program it using a Raspberry Pi or something, and why in the hell do I have such dumbass ideas for cosplays lmao

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

1 hour ago, DrDerp said:

Hello there! So I got bored and was playing Prey for the like 15th time.
I then thought about a REALLY dumb idea to make the Psychoscope IRL, using a screen from this ASUS AIO

Hide contents

ASUS ROG Ryuo 240 RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 240mm Radiator (Dual 120mm  4-pin PWM Fans) with LIVEDASH OLED Panel and FanXpert Controls,  90RC0040-M0UAY0 - Newegg.comPrey Logo - LogoDixSteam Community :: :: Psychoscope

Now, where in the hell can I find just the screen, how in the hell do I program it using a Raspberry Pi or something, and why in the hell do I have such dumbass ideas for cosplays lmao

Taobao is your friend... Hdmi so easy to use. 

Screenshot_2022-01-20-12-32-21-702_com.taobao.taobao.jpg