Ltt Store issue that should be addressed

Ravendarat

Many times people have asked for sizes to be added to the pictures of the models so we know what size they are wearing. If I know Im roughly Lukes size or Anthony or Maddison or whoever and I see them wearing a shirt that looks great but I dont know what size it is than how does that picture help me as a consumer in any way shape or form. There is no way this really is that hard to implement. And if you dont wanna go an edit every single picture than at least make a master list that has the Models names and the sizes they wear, like just do something because as it is the pictures are functionally completely useless. Ive ordered some stuff before, some has fit well, some I could probably have used a size up or down but I was basically guessing when I order, and dealing with exchanges is a hassle im not willing to deal with. I wanna order more but im gonna hold off until this problem is rectified. I know it seems like a small thing and im just bitching to bitch but its a real annoying problem to me and to hear them constantly say they are working on it but I see no actual results to a simple problem is frustrating.

2 hours ago, Ravendarat said:

hear them constantly say they are working on it but I see no actual results to a simple problem is frustrating.

Well you have your answer, it's going to come eventually...

Besides they likely won't read your rant here, so if you want your voice to weigh in you should probably tell it through the LTT store support email. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

To side with the original poster it’s not uncommon on clothing site to have a little caption saying “model wearing size…..”

4 hours ago, Ravendarat said:

but I was basically guessing when I order

Did you use the size guide that sits in between the "pick size" and "add to cart" buttons? That lists the recommended chest and waist measurements for the various sizes. You can check with those to make it less of a guess and would be more accurate than you guessing that you are most similar to model X and ordering that size.

1 hour ago, William Payne said:

To side with the original poster it’s not uncommon on clothing site to have a little caption saying “model wearing size…..”

I'm seeing that more over the last years as well. That would be a nice addition.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

How many people actually know they are the same size as someone on the LTT staff? 

I feel like "I know I'm roughly Luke size" is way more uncommon than someone knowing "I typically buy clothes in L size". 

I know some clothing stores specifies the size they use in pictures buy i have my doubts that that's actually beneficial.