Madoka Magica is incredibly dark

TopWargamer

So I've started watching Madoka Magica on Netflx. The anime itself looks super cutesy and its art style is super cutesy, but the anime is NOT super cutesy. It's actually pretty dark. I mean, I heard that Madoka Magica was kinda dark before going in, but jeez, I wasn't expecting this from an anime that looks all cutesy and whatnot.

Anyways, you should watch it. I'm not finished with it yet, but it's really good so far. If you have Netflix, you can watch it on there, and it's available both subbed and dubbed.

As a side note, the ending theme is awesome.

COMIC SANS

I thought the same of Kaiba. 

Thanks, I need to watch this at some point (aka never). Lol

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

the anxiety is becoming unbearable, WILL GET TO IT SOON ENOUGH

at first I thought it was one of those girly moe animes too but then I was all well shit nvm 

Error: 410

You two gotta watch as soon as you can. Soooo good. Next time you have some free time, hop on Netflix and AT LEAST watch the 1st episode.

COMIC SANS

You two gotta watch as soon as you can. Soooo good. Next time you have some free time, hop on Netflix and AT LEAST watch the 1st episode.

oh no, I finished the 12ep series already I'm onto the movie series now. I just to find some time to get to the ending. 

I was in the premiere in LA, it was beast.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

oh no, I finished the 12ep series already I'm onto the movie series now. I just to find some time to get to the ending. 

Oh, haha. Well no spoilers then.

:ph34r:

COMIC SANS

I watched the third movie last night. It was..confusing. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What you talking about? That movie was worth the 4 1/2 hours in line I had to wait.

Well I waited because I wanted the poster I knew they would have at a preposterous 60$

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

More confusing than Evangelion 3.33?

COMIC SANS

More confusing than Evangelion 3.33?

3.33 made perfect sense in comparison.

What you talking about? That movie was worth the 4 1/2 hours in line I had to wait.

Well I waited because I wanted the poster I knew they would have at a preposterous 60$

The ending was very "symbolic". I think the issue was that the producer and director insisted that the story continue at the end even though the writer's idea was to finish Madoka. Also, the flip with Homura was unexpected. 

I enjoyed it though--mostly the animation. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The ending was very "symbolic". I think the issue was that the producer and director insisted that the story continue at the end even though the writer's idea was to finish Madoka. Also, the flip with Homura was unexpected. 

I enjoyed it though--mostly the animation. 

that was the best part of the movie was the ending we all didn't see her stopping

godoka
Which I think was ridiculous but better then just giving up which one have blown my mind

And homucifer was the best

Ooooooh man, that's pretty bad.

5d0ab36a75a0e2ce09049a3cb1f3d79c.png

5d0ab36a75a0e2ce09049a3cb1f3d79c.png

Hey hey hey, End of Evangelion actually made sense though! I mean, you had to think a bit, but it all made sense in the end.

COMIC SANS

...very bold claiming

I am shielding my eyes from the rest of this thread. 

I kind of liked 3.33 but, w/e 

...very bold claiming

I am shielding my eyes from the rest of this thread. 

I kind of liked 3.33 but, w/e 

I mean, I liked 3.33 as well, but it really did make no sense. Even the most hardcore Eva fan will agree (and I know of one who does). Hopefully in 4.0 they'll clear things up.

COMIC SANS

I mean, I liked 3.33 as well, but it really did make no sense. Even the most hardcore Eva fan will agree (and I know of one who does). Hopefully in 4.0 they'll clear things up.

idk I'm expecting a whole lot of wat from the 8+2 getup preview 

like really, why

Really i found it to be quite light hearted compared to NaruTaru.

angel beats was the worst 

That was more feels than dark.

guess that makes more sense

angel beats was the worst 

It was a misshapen slice of Clannad imo. (It was cut short and resulted in being awkwardly paced)

That was more feels than dark.

^

Feels that come out of nowhere.

1338166387464.gif