What to get for 12600k

Hello, i've managed to get a 3070ti with this gpu crisis and i am looking to pair it up with 16gb 3600 g-skill trident z, samsung 980 evo pro 256gb , 1tb hdd , nh-d15 / aorus master x 280 waterforce ( that depends wether i go with h510 flow or fractal torrent)聽

In terms of mbo's i don't have many choices my budget is somewhere around 150-240$

MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 | PcComponentes.com

Asus TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 | PcComponentes.com

Asus ROG STRIX B660-F GAMING WIFI | PcComponentes.com

MSI MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 Reacondicionado (pccomponentes.com)聽( this is quite overbudget like 80$ more but i think i can squeeze it if i get cheaper rams )

Thanks in advange 馃檪

Ok so there is a fair bit wrong with the build here.

Only a 250gb ssd? Skip the hdd and go full ssd here. Hard drives are just slow for games today. Also you don't need such an expensive drive plenty of cheaper ssd options that are more than good enough. Going small ssd big hdd is a relic of the past.

Make sure the ram is cl16.

The aio is beyond overpriced for what it does. A arctic liquid freezer II 240 performs the same for a fraction of the cost.

You don't need such expensive cases a simple phanteks p360a or corsair 4000d is more than plenty.

What is your psu?

The msi z690 pro is plenty for your needs here.

10 minutes ago, Avraham Bar-Am said:

that depends wether i go with h510 flow or fractal torrent)聽

Torrent all the way (given those are the only options)

MSI MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 Reacondicionado (pccomponentes.com)聽( this is quite overbudget like 80$ more but i think i can squeeze it if i get cheaper rams )

I'd eliminate this from the running. The VRM solution is quite honestly overkill for a 12600k system, so you're not likely to see any real improvement from this compared to the Z690-A Pro, even if you decide to upgrade to the i7 or even the i9 with an overclock in the future.聽

Asus ROG STRIX B660-F GAMING WIFI | PcComponentes.com

Same with this, eliminate this. It's way too expensive for what you're getting.聽

So it's down to the Z690-A Pro and the Tuf B660. It really comes down to whether or not you need the extra IO provided by the Z690-A Pro. Personally, I wouldn't purchase a motherboard with any less than 7 USB type A ports, and the TUF only has 5. I'd say it's worth the extra 20 euros for the Z690 board, I've personally used it and it's a fantastic motherboard for the price.聽

I was going with a 750w 80+ gold evga

thanks for all the advice i will remake the build 馃檪

The 12600K does not need an expensive motherboard nor cooler - you will be fine with a lower end motherboard and cheaper cooler. It does not produce a ton of heat like the 12900K.

CPU i7 14700K聽|CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U12A聽|Motherboard聽MSI Pro Z690-A聽|GPU聽Zotac Airo RTX 4080|RAM32 GB GSkill Ripjaws V 4400
Mhz聽|
MonitorAlienware AW2721D / Gigabyte M28U聽|PSU聽ASUS ROG Strix 850G