Specs for a customised Pre-built I am planning on getting (Feedback please)

Budget (including currency): £2500 -ish

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: New triple A titles etc

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Aiming to use the system for high end gaming at 1440p, but trying to kind of future proof for 4k, im currently on an old alienware system (yeah I know), with an EVGA 1070 so, this would be quite a leap up I think

Case: Corsair 4000D

CPU: I9-11900K (Free upgrade from i7-1100KF)

CPU Cooler: MSI Coreliquid 240R

Motherboard: MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk

RAM: 16GB of Corsair DDR4/3600mhz

GPU: MSI 3080

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF (850W)

Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 (Plus older hard drives + 500GB SSD from existing rig)

Any general feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, also am I right in thinking that if I got 4x Cooler Master MF120 ARGB case fans, I could hook them up to the Motherboard without needing any other kit?

Thanks guys! 😀

The only sore in my eyes is the 11900k. A notorious waste of silicon that was in some applications outperformed by its predecessor.

Can you chose the new 12 gen CPUs from intel aswell or just 11th gen ?

If you can't get 12th gen yet then maybe see if there's an option for an amd 5800x or 5900x instead.

Hi, thanks for the feedback, yeah I had heard about the 11900k (I think gamers nexus did a video on it?). My options for CPU are fairly limited as im going through a building website (cyberpower), the only real reason im bothering with the 11900k is that it is a free upgrade from the i7-11700kf so doesn't make sense to not go for it really even though, like you say it is a pointless CPU. I will have a look at the Ryzen side though, hadn't really considered them too much