Crucial P2 NVMe M.2 2TB failure

I recently got this ssd and I installed it on the second ssd slot on a Lenovo legion 5pro (AMD cpu), at first everything was fie, but then when I was downloading some games to it the drive disappeared and I the only place I could see it was in the BIOS, I tried remoting it formatting and reallocating, it worked for like 2 hours and it did the same this, the disk is nowhere to be found, not even in the disk management, but when I restart the pc sometimes it comes back and it goes away again

66340927464__17D42228-5A02-4F11-9BFF-D327714E85CA.HEIC.JPG

66341685841__C6580117-6851-42C2-BBC0-2FA3E70AD48F.HEIC.JPG

Have you tried reseating the drive? I had that issue once where I didn't fully install the M.2 and the result was that sometimes the computer booted fine and the drive was there and other times it didn't. Sometimes it even failed to POST.

I suggest trying it in an external enclosure to see if if is recognised- this will tell you if it is a motherboard issue or not. I had a similar issue with a Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe and it turned out to be a drive failure. 

CPU i7 14700K | CPU Cooler Noctua NH-U12A | Motherboard MSI Pro Z690-A | GPU Zotac Airo RTX 4080 | RAM 32 GB GSkill Ripjaws V 4400
Mhz |
 Monitor Alienware AW2721D / Gigabyte M28U | PSU ASUS ROG Strix 850G