will this cooler fit in my case/ with my motherboard

0fpx

i have a Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower, Gigabyte B560M DS3H Micro ATX, i3 10100f and a 1050ti
the cooler i want to add is Cooler Master Hyper H412R will this fit and is it good, also could you reccommend a better one if this doesnt fit

You could fit any number of 120mm fan coolers that would probably perform a little better than the 92mm H412R.

A 10100F ought to be able to get along relatively fine even with the crappy stock Intel cooler, though. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

6 minutes ago, Middcore said:

You could fit any number of 120mm fan coolers that would probably perform a little better than the 92mm H412R.

A 10100F ought to be able to get along relatively fine even with the crappy stock Intel cooler, though. 

so should i focus on getting ram than a over cooler

Just now, 0fpx said:

so should i focus on getting ram than a over cooler

Idk? You didn't mention anything about the RAM you have. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

11 minutes ago, 0fpx said:

i only have 8g of ram rn

Dual channel or single? 

Just now, Middcore said:

Dual channel or single? 

dual

33 minutes ago, Middcore said:

The socket will never ever let us install stock cooler in tho without some sort of adapter ...

1 minute ago, HQuan said:

The socket will never ever let us install stock cooler in tho without some sort of adapter ...

?????

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

6 minutes ago, HQuan said:

BDXDeZu.jpeg

5 minutes ago, HQuan said:

I mean, the socket is high, making the stand pin of the stock cooler can't reach the hole of the motherboard.

If that is so, no cpu cooler will work. LGA 1200 has a particular heatsink mounting specification that applies to all compatible heatsinks. Intel is unlikely to provide a heatsink with an LGA 1200 cpu that does not conform to this standard.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

4 minutes ago, brob said:

If that is so, no cpu cooler will work. LGA 1200 has a particular heatsink mounting specification that applies to all compatible heatsinks. Intel is unlikely to provide a heatsink with an LGA 1200 cpu that does not conform to this standard.

so the intel stock cooler is fine to use?

1 minute ago, 0fpx said:

so the intel stock cooler is fine to use?

On a 10100F yes the stock cooler should be adequate. 

You could spend ~$20-30 on some 120mm cooler like the Deepcool linked above or one of the ID-Cooling models or similar and they would cool better and maybe quieter, but they're not going to give you better fps or anything. 

2 minutes ago, Middcore said:

On a 10100F yes the stock cooler should be adequate. 

You could spend ~$20-30 on some 120mm cooler like the Deepcool linked above or one of the ID-Cooling models or similar and they would cool better and maybe quieter, but they're not going to give you better fps or anything. 

okay then i think imma go with getting ram, would you be able to reccommed some ddr4 16gb ram for cheap?

Just now, 0fpx said:

okay then i think imma go with getting ram, would you be able to reccommed some ddr4 16gb ram for cheap?

I don't think a 10100F/B560 combo can run RAM faster than 2666mhz (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so you don't have to be too picky. 

2 minutes ago, Middcore said:

I don't think a 10100F/B560 combo can run RAM faster than 2666mhz (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so you don't have to be too picky. 

will it run rust decently with any 16 gb ram?

6 minutes ago, 0fpx said:

will it run rust decently with any 16 gb ram?

Do you find you're maxing out your current 8GB of RAM with this game? You're not going to be able to max out graphic settings with that CPU and GPU anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Do you find you're maxing out your current 8GB of RAM with this game? You're not going to be able to max out graphic settings with that CPU and GPU anyway. 

i havent put together my i3 10100f b560 build yet i am waiting for all the parts to come, i am just trying to make sure i have enough to run games i cannot run well on my current computer. i was thinking of getting the 16gb of ram because i have trouble playing rust on my current pc and the recommended ram is 10gb+

8 minutes ago, 0fpx said:

i havent put together my i3 10100f b560 build yet i am waiting for all the parts to come, i am just trying to make sure i have enough to run games i cannot run well on my current computer. i was thinking of getting the 16gb of ram because i have trouble playing rust on my current pc and the recommended ram is 10gb+

Well I don't play Rust but it does seem to be consistently using more than 10GB in that video even on lowest settings. If you have room in the budget that is where I'd put it. 

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Well I don't play Rust but it does seem to be consistently using more than 10GB in that video even on lowest settings. If you have room in the budget that is where I'd put it. 

okay thank you do you have any reccommendations of ram i should get?

Just now, 0fpx said:

okay thank you do you have any reccommendations of ram i should get?

I'd just get the cheapest 2x8GB 2666mhz kit you can find. 

6 hours ago, HQuan said:

Here you go, TRUST ME, you can't install stock cooler in some motherboard that does not fit the stock cooler. Simply the motherboard somehow designed to prevent stock cooler from get installed on.

There is no consumer motherboard that does not fit the stock cooler for its CPU socket. He has a Gigabyte B560M DS3H. The stock Intel cooler will go on perfectly fine. Intel used the same stock cooler design and mounting for the better part of a decade, they've only changed it a bit now with LGA1700. Stop talking nonsense.