Valorant lagging whole computer having frame drops and makeing sound comeout staticky

Wisee101

A couple of days ago i was getting on Valorant to play some games with friends and my Valorant was making my pc very slow and laggy while booting up. i thought nothing of it but when i got into a deathmatch my game would go from 75 fps (edit: which i have it capped at) to 10-30 fps very drastically so i could not play. I tried to trouble shoot the best i could and even reset my pc but it is still having the problem. Also the most prominent thing that happens when the frames drop is when i move my mouse(Logitech g pro superlight). 

Specs

AMD ryzen 5 4600h

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 ti

16g of ram

239g of hard drive storage

500g of ssd

Please help me a big valorant update is coming out soon and i would really appreciate it.

I also have spent $480 on this game and i'm not looking to quit.

edit2:

I have my polling rate on my mouse set to 500, ive closed all the apps i can without shutting down my pc, all the settings are on low.

Just spit balling here. Do you have any other programs running in the background?

43 minutes ago, Stin6667 said:

Just spit balling here. Do you have any other programs running in the background?

i usually have discord ghub and custom cursor. sometimes opera. I have closed all of them that i can and it still does the fps drop

Have you looked at the processors running? There may be something that is hogging resources that you may not know about. 
Right click the task bar then type K. I would look at the cpu and ram( see if there is anything that hogging resources).

If you cant see anything ,then look at the performance tab and see if the GPU is being utilized.

(for me) sometimes Microsoft has some random things that take over the resources. e.g. windows Update.

Or your your game is being run on the integrated gpu.

11 minutes ago, Stin6667 said:

Have you looked at the processors running? There may be something that is hogging resources that you may not know about. 
Right click the task bar then type K. I would look at the cpu and ram( see if there is anything that hogging resources).

If you cant see anything ,then look at the performance tab and see if the GPU is being utilized.

(for me) sometimes Microsoft has some random things that take over the resources. e.g. windows Update.

Or your your game is being run on the integrated gpu.

that is everything that is running and my gpu goes to like 45 degrees c and its at like 50% max for the most part

image.png.3b1cc575988e7bc1aac846613113f144.png

That seems okay. 
Make sure there is activity in the external GPU your NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 ti.

Look at the pic I uploaded, when I play a game on my external card there is activity. 

Have you updated all your drivers Windows included? 

Check if your power plan is set to high performance.
( just throwing any idea that comes to mid)

ok i will try these things ty so much for the help

16 minutes ago, Wisee101 said:

45 degrees c and its at like 50% max

I could be wrong with this. But your card isn't being used or not fully being used.  

1 hour ago, Stin6667 said:

Try lowering the resolution.

and see if there is a difference

ive tried to do all the things that you have told me to and none of them work. also for somereason my valorant makes some of the sounds very staticy if im listening to music or watching a video.