So i bought a Epson EH-TW5700 and have no clue what to do about sound/speakers!

Thunberg

So I had been looking for projectors for a few weeks since a moved to a new appartment, and was looking at the Epson 5700 or 7000, when out of my retailers here in Sweden had a sale on the 5700, so i figgured id go for it.

Have just now realised I have no clue about sound, im sure I will use it quite a lot with netflix and other apps it comes with, but i also want to be able to stream videos from my PC. I dont really know anything about sound, but im not very picky, for me a soundbar would be great simple because the size/shape, but very open.

Was looking at a "Yamaha MusicCast BAR 40" and noticed its got a input HDMI and a HDMI (ARC) output. Would this allow me to simple do PC->HDMIcable(1)->Soundbar->HDMIcable(2)->Projector and it would send video via the soundbar to the projector from the PC, and synk it at the same time. While also allowing the projetor to send audio to the soundbar for netflix via its App. or is the ARC part only sound?

Honestly im rambling, I simple dont know whats needed to make it work.

PC got a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070

Thinking a ~$500 budget for the sound, would like to spend less, but I spend what i gotta spend i guess.

Edit: I know most soundbars only comes with wireless options, and I would live that, but to me it feels like its easy that desynking becomes an issue in movies?

Taking any suggestion / advice i can get.

My understanding of ARC is that it goes from the TV to the receiver.  ARC is Audio Return Channel.  So assuming the Epson supports ARC, then it shouldn't matter what the receiver supports--as long as there's an HDMI in.

You don't have to spend $500 USD for a sound setup--but if you are wanting ATMOS, that's probably minimum low-end range, unless you have some specialized product available locally that I'm not aware of.  Since you don't seem to be too picky on audio, consider going super-cheap and just using 2.1 speakers.  These can usually be had for <$100, and usually work off a standard 3.5mm jack.

2 reasons I suggest this.  1st, price is low enough that you won't regret "sunk cost" if you upgrade later.  2nd, sub really is needed to get some "oomph" out of your setup.  Discreet speakers (in my experience) offer a better soundstage than a soundbar--though there are certainly differences in quality between brands/models.  If you do decide you want ATMOS, tower speakers, 2 or 3 subs, etc--you can always upgrade later after you have refined what it is specifically that appeals to you.