Error code 0xC0000005 on windows 10 install

I've tried reinstalling windows today on my raid0 configuration formed by two m.2 970 500GB evo drives but I've gotten many issues with it.

As soon as I tried installing windows on the unmounted drive, I got error message 0xC0000005, after i tried mounting the drive and formatting to ntfs and making sure it was GPT, but as as a mounted drive it says "we couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the Setup log files."

after that I've even tried deleting the raid configuration, and installing windows on a single drive, I've tried both, neither of them worked.

I've also tried every "fix" i could find whilst looking up the error messages i got but nothing fixed it.

I've reset my motherboard's CMOS and nothing.

Now I'm desperate :I

I'm currently using 32 GB 3200 MHz (4x8) ddr4, I7 9700k

Please, anyone who even think they MIGHT know anything that could help, reply to this thread.

10 minutes ago, David_ballard said:

I believe this may be a RAM issue true one stick at a time in different slots maybe

I've just tried, and none work.

3 minutes ago, David_ballard said:

what do you mean by this none work as in broken or none work still same issue?

I've tried all sticks one-by-one alone and they all gave the same issue.

Try this with just one of the drives connected:

1) Start Windows install via USB

2) when you get to the spot where you can choose your partitions hit shift+f10 (this will bring up a cmd prompt)

3) run diskpart (type diskpart in cmd and hit enter, your x:\ will turn into diskpart\)

4) type in the following command and hit enter: list disks. This will list your disks installed on your system. Be sure to take note of the one that you want to work with (ie, disk 0, disk 1, etc.).

5) type in the following command and hit enter: sel disk 0 (change 0 to whatever number the disk is that you want to do the installation on) Be very careful that you select the correct disk or this next steps will really ruin your day if you choose the wrong one, say a data drive with important files.

6) type the following command and hit enter: clean disk (this will blow away all partition information and you will be left with a fully cleaned disk.

7) now you can close out of diskpart by either typing exit and hitting enter or clicking the X in the top right corner. Once back at the "Select Disk" portion of the Windows setup, click on the refresh button. You should see your newly cleaned disk there ready to be selected.

8) Try to install with that.

If that doesn't work, double check that your BIOS is set to AHCI mode not RAID. IF this ends up working, then I'd double check that there isn't some third party drivers required or if NVME RAID is fully supported on your platform or not.