My PC wont turn on after I moved my case fans

TerQi

So I just got my new pc yesterday it's a I5 10400 and a GTX 1650 with 8gb of ram and I tried changing one of the fans to an exhaust witch required me to unplug the fan connectors and re do the cables for the fans I didn't touch anything else and I also tried the Cmos battery thing please help me all the fans spin but I dont have a display output my fans are the "viking dagger"  brand I'm not sure if this is useful information or not but I just added it anyway Update: I took it to a repair shop and I somehow killed my motherboard by changing the fans?? Oh well atleast it wasn't the GPU thanks to everyone that responded to my thread 

That doesn’t make much sense. Taking out and reinstalling the Cmos battery should’ve been necessary since that just resets your BIOS. Does your motherboard report any kind of error code?

1 minute ago, Jzan said:

That doesn’t make much sense. Taking out and reinstalling the Cmos battery should’ve been necessary since that just rest your BIOS. Does your motherboard report any kind of error code?

My motherboard dosent report anything cuz it's more on the low end its the gigabyte h510m H I'm not sure what happened but everything turns on but it just dosent display anything 

2 minutes ago, TerQi said:

No it dosent I'm not sure what happened but everything turns on but it just dosent display anything 

You might try connecting your display directly to your motherboard instead of your graphics card (if you have on board graphics) just to check that that is not the issue. 

3 minutes ago, Jzan said:

You might try connecting your display directly to your motherboard instead of your graphics card (if you have on board graphics) just to check that that is not the issue. 

I'll try it 

1 minute ago, TerQi said:

I'll try it 

It dosent look like I have on board graphics 

7 minutes ago, Jzan said:

Is it possible that I shorted out my GPU because of moving the fans?

Alright then. Just to make sure there is absolutely no signal to the display. If so you may try and reinstall the graphics card just in case you accidentally have it just a little bit of a bump to where it is not seated correctly now. If you feel uncomfortable doing this then I wouldn’t recommend doing it. 

Is it possible that I shorted out my GPU because of moving the fans?

Very unlikely in my opinion 

5 minutes ago, Jzan said:

Alright then. Just to make sure there is absolutely no signal to the display. If so you may try and reinstall the graphics card just in case you accidentally have it just a little bit of a bump to where it is not seated correctly now. If you feel uncomfortable doing this then I wouldn’t recommend doing it. 

I'll try this thanks 

Just now, TerQi said:

I'll try this thanks 

No problem let me know how it goes. 

I had the same problem after reconnecting my fans to tidy up. Does your system start and then shut down or just refuse to start at all? Mine would start (fans would almost start moving) then stop as if a power limit was reached or something. 

Turns out the problem was that the fans were connected to the wrong headers from the case and switching them around solved the problem. You may have done something similar and connected Fan A headers / cables to Fan B's. 

CPU: AMD Athlon 200GE

Mobo: Gigabyte B450MDS3H

RAM: Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 3000Mhz

GPU: Asus ROG Strix RX570 4GB

1TB HDD, Windows 10 64-bit

23 minutes ago, TerQi said:

19 minutes ago, Jzan said:

i5-10400 have onboard graphics i think ?
https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/199271/intel-core-i510400-processor-12m-cache-up-to-4-30-ghz.html

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

15 minutes ago, Luxzio22 said:

I had the same problem after reconnecting my fans to tidy up. Does your system start and then shut down or just refuse to start at all? Mine would start (fans would almost start moving) then stop as if a power limit was reached or something. 

Turns out the problem was that the fans were connected to the wrong headers from the case and switching them around solved the problem. You may have done something similar and connected Fan A headers / cables to Fan B's. 

Mine just keeps running but it dosent display anything 

18 minutes ago, Jzan said:

No problem let me know how it goes. 

It didn't work I'll just take it to a computer shop to fix it at this point 

Mine just keeps running but it dosent display anything 

Since you said the problem started after you reconfigure your fans setup.
Tried unplugging all the case fans yet?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

5 hours ago, Poinkachu said:

Since you said the problem started after you reconfigure your fans setup.
Tried unplugging all the case fans 

I tried this and it didn't seem to work.