Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I'm going to choose between Rainbow Six Siege, Battlefront and GTA V for my next game. Which should I get?

My thought process goes to GTA V first because of its further back 3rd person camera (I favor 3rd person ever so slightly), its sandbox experience, (hopefully) extensive online experiences (with friends as well) and potential for good immersion. 

Also, Battlefront and R6S (as much as I enjoyed the betas I got into) don't seem to be expansive in its experience, just the same couple of things over and over. If I'm misunderstanding the game modes/gameplay experiences though... well that's why this post is here :P

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

There is literally no actual reason you gave for the hate, just an explanation for how the development was less organized than usual.

That statement is a bit misleading too, both IW (reduced in number) and Sledgehammer worked pretty evenly on each part of the game. The shooting mechanics were still solid (if not the most), while the killstreak system added a lot of legitimately neat variety and some much nicer maps than usual (aesthetically and in balance). The only thing that stood out as a negative outlier of the series was how differently the lag compensation was handled which wasn't much worse than the usual anyway. They even balanced the shit out of explosives (not perfectly of course, but significantly more bearable than in MW2).

To this day I still haven't heard a single legitimate complaint other than lag compensation, everything else is just "this game is shit" kind of attitude. If any CoD had a significant amount of undeserved hate, it's that one.

I have only played the original cod so I cant comment on any of the newer ones but I do assume if there is hate for it then there is more then likely a reason. Whether this is clear to you or not their is likely a reason behind it regardless of being a rational reason or not.

I have only played the original cod so I cant comment on any of the newer ones but I do assume if there is hate for it then there is more then likely a reason. Whether this is clear to you or not their is likely a reason behind it regardless of being a rational reason or not.

Yeah, I gave a reason in my first comment on it. I didn't further expand upon it, but considering its rise in popularlity from CoD4 to MW3 it makes sense to me.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Seems like Steam is rolling over several languages... First Russian for me, now Polish (?)... (and apparently @Pandalf got something I unfortunately can actually understand... :lol: )

Valve has some stuff to fix... and not even a little bit of fixing.

7osQ5.gif

Yeah, especially when Valve was not hacked. Someone just screwed up <_< (like really bad)

Valve moderator telling info.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Yeah, especially when Valve was not hacked. Someone just screwed up <_< (like really bad)

Although some people seem to have some games in their libraries and some items in their inventories (such as unusual hats in TF2) deleted. I haven't noticed a thing, though.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

smells like bs to me , but thats just my opinion. i think their trying to hide something 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Although some people seem to have some games in their libraries and some items in their inventories (such as unusual hats in TF2) deleted. I haven't noticed a thing, though.

Well it was good that I was broke before that happened. :D  I literally spent everything already a whopping 23 cents on sticker :ph34r:

I'm not that wealthy anymore but at least I have my CS:GO stuff and knife :D

smells like bs to me , but thats just my opinion. i think their trying to hide something 

What like how crappy their servers are?

I think we were already aware of that.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

What like how crappy their servers are?

I think we were already aware of that.

more ike the massive holes in their security lol 

wait same thing as shit servers 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Well it was good that I was broke before that happened. :D  I literally spent everything already a whopping 23 cents on sticker :ph34r:

I'm not that wealthy anymore but at least I have my CS:GO stuff and knife :D

My latest transaction was selling a weapon case for about 1€. Though actual purchase was a few days ago, 4 keys.

Also no credit card information (I lack one... lol), only ever used PaySafeCards to pay, and only have Email linked... Oh well... Even if I'm gonna loose some money, it's gonna be the whopping 4,50€ on my Steam wallet.

more ike the massive holes in their security lol 

wait same thing as shit servers 

When the hole is bigger than the wall, pretty sure we aren't talking about holes anymore, but some mere blocks / pillars that can be just circumvented instead of going though with brute force... :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

My latest transaction was selling a weapon case for about 1€. Though actual purchase was a few days ago, 4 keys.

Also no credit card information (I lack one... lol), only ever used PaySafeCards to pay, and only have Email linked... Oh well... Even if I'm gonna loose some money, it's gonna be the whopping 4,50€ on my Steam wallet.

When the hole is bigger than the wall, pretty sure we aren't talking about holes anymore, but some mere blocks / pillars that can be just circumvented instead of going though with brute force... :lol:

valve be like 

Rp9Nesv.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

Merry Christmas!

About to sit down with the family and watch the best Christmas movie ever. Die Hard.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I use also only PaySafeCards and heck probably even when I get credit card ;)

That is how much I trust dear Valve and Steam B)

I just finished watching Welcome to the NHK and ohh man it was one hell of a ride (in a good way)

@BashZeStampeedo any recommendations for a similar psychological anime, I'm in the mood for something a little more deeper.

Psychological? I guess it'll vary... but I'd say try Paranoia Agent and Monster. From the New World is also a thinky anime, but YMMV. The closest other recent ones might be Psycho Pass and Death Parade, but I haven't actually watched them. A couple more that may be tougher to get through would be Bokurano and Texhnolyze.

Psychological? I guess it'll vary... but I'd say try Paranoia Agent and Monster. From the New World is also a thinky anime, but YMMV. The closest other recent ones might be Psycho Pass and Death Parade, but I haven't actually watched them. A couple more that may be tougher to get through would be Bokurano and Texhnolyze.

I've heard a lot of good things from most of those anime, I think I'll start with monster then Shinsekai yori and bokurano, and the others later down the road except for Psycho Pass (since I already watched that) and Death parade (because i didn't like that episodic approach).

Thanks, i'll let you know later which one I liked more. :)

Edit 1: Monster first episode done and what a great first episode, on to the next one.

Edit 2: watched episode 2 and all I have to say is that Eva it's a b**ch

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Almost spilled a cup of water on my hard drives on the table. Dam that was close.

Snip

Lol close call.

And thank god umaru or whatever her name is... got punched in the face lol been wanting to do that since i watched that stupid show.

Edit: That moment when you have the 5gb data plan and your out of town and used 4gb and torrented a 780mb 1080p noragami episode.... welp guess im not gonna surfing the web for the next few days...

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Merry Christmas!

About to sit down with the family and watch the best Christmas movie ever. Die Hard.

My parents had that on yesterday. I walked past and saw what was on.

"watching christmas movies huh?"

"yep"

Almost spilled a cup of water on my hard drives on the table. Dam that was close. 

Good thing you have everything backed up. Right?

RIIIGHT?!?!

Anywho. Got a new 4tb backup drive today.

0b0.gif

Tanks.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-SCL2-49447&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dkv%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-SCL2-50351&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dgirls+und+panzer%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D2

Blarg

They were more or less empty drives! I moved all data to my 2 x 4TB drives.

What drive did you buy? 

Dang those models actually require you to paint them it seems. 

You going to tank?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nice! Give him a bear hug!

I would, but he lives across the great pond.