Wall warts

Donut417
36 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Have no way to mount it to the desk as I don’t want to drill in to it. As every alternative methods I have used failed. 

The small extensions should work I think. Just have to see how many I need. 

Actually you can mount it without drilling a thing.

Get some 3M velcro mounting strip kits Command Picture Hanging Kit| 3m Damage-Free Strips & Leveler| 12-Pair | Perfect for Hanging Small & Large Frames, Photos, Pictures, Posters on Walls/Drywalls | No Nail/Hook Damage (12) - - Amazon.com and don't be fooled, these things are stronger than you'd think and you can use/add as much of it as required.
I've got a few things mounted with these and so far none have ever fallen with a couple things literally hanging upside down from them.

Note there is a weight limit at the top right of the package but that's per strip as normally used (Single), they can hold more weight if you double up or even as tripled if you can or want to.
Only thing you'll find is in addition to holding more weight they are also more difficult to get the two velcro halves pressed into each other to mount once the location and item are ready for each other.
You'll have to press the item to the location hard enough to hear the velcro "Crunching" to know it's in place and holding.... And yes, it WILL hold.

And if you're not happy with these it's 100% reversible as in easily removed from where or whatever you have them on.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

5 hours ago, Beerzerker said:

Get some 3M velcro mounting strip kits

Don't work. Ive had power strips mounted before with those and they always loose tackiness and fall off. If they worked I would have mounted my current surge suppressor ages ago but Im sick of having these things fail. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.