HELP! Pcie clip stuck

lwzi

Yesterday I tried taking out GPU and the PCIE slot clip/lock was stuck, tried pushing it down when pulling GPU out at the same time, but nothing so I just gave up and made sure that the GPU is fully in and stable and powered my PC everything works, but I'm really worried and can't get it out of my mind. Do anyone has any tips how to take it out? Maybe anyone had this problem before and has a solution.

EDIT: Just got it out gave GPU a little wiggle while pushing clip down at the same time and GPU came out.

20 minutes ago, lwzi said:

Yesterday I tried taking out GPU and the PCIE slot clip/lock was stuck, tried pushing it down when pulling GPU out at the same time, but nothing so I just gave up and made sure that the GPU is fully in and stable and powered my PC everything works, but I'm really worried and can't get it out of my mind. Do anyone has any tips how to take it out? Maybe anyone had this problem before and has a solution.

Post a pic of the mobo, or list which one

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.