Looking for Naos QG replacement

SilicateWielder

So, to my dismay, my Mionix Naos QG has finally died after about three years. Powers on and works for about a second or two before it goes kaput and windows brings up a device failure message.

I'm tempted to buy the same thing since it's what I'm familiar with, but I'd like to know what other options there are. My main requirement is that it be under $100 and have similar ergonomics.

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

I used to use a Mionix Naos until the middle click failed, and at the time only the QG was available and I took a dim view of the biometric sensor gimmick, so I looked elsewhere for a replacement. 

They have now thankfully gone "back to basics" with the Naos Pro, which is just under $65 directly from Mionix's online store: https://mionix.net/products/naos-pro

Apart from a couple of extremely hard to find mice that use the same shell as the Naos from brands even more obscure than Mionix, the only mice I found with vaguely similar ergonomics are the Cooler Master MM520 and MM720 and the various members of the Razer Naga family. 

If you are willing to branch out from that specific shape and just want a comfy ergonomic mouse which favors a palm grip and fills the hand, you could look at the Corsair Ironclaw family or the Roccat Kone Aimo. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

The Dream Machines DM2 Supreme is probably your best bet - like the Naos, it's based on the Steelseries Ikari so has a very similar shape. Mionix also rebooted the Naos just a few months ago, but they're still pretty difficult to find and more expensive than the DM2.