Can someone help me?

Go to solution Solved by Middcore,
Just now, TGNArmy said:

The video was me showing you the computer just shows a straight red light in the top and the motherboard glows colors but nothing else turns on. And I need to just start going here for information cause I looked it up it said that eatx12v was optional. And this is the first time I’m wiring a whole new motherboard and stuff so I didn’t know all the names or stuff that could go in the spot you know. But do you know what else could be causing it issues?

Is the 4+4 EPS cable from the PSU connected to the CPU connector we all pointed out to you or not? 

I just bought a new mother board and proccer but for some reason I cant power the proccer like there isint a spot on the motherboard to hook the power up to the proccer if I could get some help that would be amazing

motherboard-tuf b450m plus ll

proccer-amd ryzen 5 3600

Please make your thread titles descriptive of your problem in the future and not just "help."

The 8-pin processor power connector is on the upper edge of the board, about 1/3rd of the way along from the left.  Consult the diagram of the board and explanatory info on pages 1-1 and 1-2 of the board manual.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Hello, if you don't mind me asking, is this your first time building a PC?

If by Proccer you meant CPU (Processor).

pgmxvdo9a5xijly3_setting_xxx_0_90_end_800.png

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Yes this is the first time but that isint what powers the cpu it’s called like a eatx12v and I looked it up it’s optional to even have it. When I give the computer power not turning it on there’s a solid red light on the top of my computer and the motherboard glows meaning it has power but nothing else works. My pc before hand was a bazooka 250m motherboard with a intel i5 7600k cpu and everything I had worked just fine so I don’t know what’s going on

7 minutes ago, TGNArmy said:

Yes this is the first time but that isint what powers the cpu

Yes, it is.

it’s called like a eatx12v

The connector on the upper edge we all pointed out to you is the EATX12V connector, sometimes also called EPS. The 4+4 cable from your PSU plugs into it. 

and I looked it up it’s optional to even have it.

CPU power is necessary, not optional. 

My pc before hand was a bazooka 250m motherboard 

That board has exactly the same type of CPU power connector as your new one. 

Video doesn't work. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, Middcore said:

Yes, it is.

The connector on the upper edge we all pointed out to you is the EATX12V connector, sometimes also called EPS. The 4+4 cable from your PSU plugs into it. 

Video doesn't work. 

The video was me showing you the computer just shows a straight red light in the top and the motherboard glows colors but nothing else turns on. And I need to just start going here for information cause I looked it up it said that eatx12v was optional. And this is the first time I’m wiring a whole new motherboard and stuff so I didn’t know all the names or stuff that could go in the spot you know. But do you know what else could be causing it issues?

Just now, TGNArmy said:

Is the 4+4 EPS cable from the PSU connected to the CPU connector we all pointed out to you or not? 

4 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Yes, it is.

Video doesn't work. 

image.thumb.jpg.9efce6f055c6df922c4c26ed96947ae2.jpg

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Yes it is. The motherboard is also hooked up as well as the graphics card and ram