A4tech bloody keyboard lighting/driver problem

MD Utsho
Go to solution Solved by Antimat,

Hi, if someone still have same problem,
found one solution which helped me with "Cyan color is stuck in breathing mode" issue, keyboard Bloody B328.

Found a solution on one site:
1) Download latest version of Keydominator
2) Restart your PC
3) Unplug the keyboard.from PC and wait 5 seconds
4) Press and hold "Fn"+"Ins"(Insert) buttons
5) Connect keyboard to PC and wait 20 seconds (still hold "Fn"+"Ins")

6) Release the buttons

P.s. If after these steps your keyboard not working at all - you forgot to download Keydominator. Download it and try again.
P.s.s. On some keyboards it can be "Fn" + "ESC" except "Fn"+"Ins"

Hope this will help someone.

I've been facing this from for months, Still haven't found any solution. 
The keyboard is still useable but I can't change the light, It's stuck in breathing effect, Can't even change the light color. 
I've tried different version of keydominator 2 (Keyboard driver software) still can't fix this.
Here looks like someone also faced the same problem, But looks like he also haven't found any solution of this, 
Check the link, He also has video example of this problem,
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/bloody-b318-keyboard-backlight-problem.272649/

Does anyone know how to fix this problem, or is there any way to reset/flash the keyboard's bios? 
Thanks in advance 

My keyboard model is Bloody B328

“A4tech bloody” appears to be a type of keyboard rather than an epithet. There appear to be several types though.  The one in the video is a b318 but there appear to be several others as well which look vastly different.  You may need to include the actual model. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

15 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

“A4tech bloody” appears to be a type of keyboard rather than an epithet. There appear to be several types though.  The one in the video is a b318 but there appear to be several others as well which look vastly different.  You may need to include the actual model. 

Oh yes right, My keyboard model is Bloody B328 

Repost!!!

The keyboard is still useable but I can't change the light, It's stuck in breathing effect, Can't even change the light color. 
I've tried different version of keydominator 2 (Keyboard driver software) still can't fix this.
Here looks like someone also faced the same problem, But looks like he also haven't found any solution of this, 
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/bloody-b318-keyboard-backlight-problem.272649/

Does anyone know how to fix this problem, or is there any way to reset/flash the keyboard's bios? 
Thanks in advance 

-= Topics Merged =-

Reposting is not allowed; reposting will not get more attention.

You may "bump" your own thread once every 24hrs if needed.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Sooo, Is anyone there to help me out on this one? Is there no solution for this? 

6 hours ago, Chokez said:

Sooo, Is anyone there to help me out on this one? Is there no solution for this? 

It sounds like a keyboard model specific issue. Got to have someone with that keyboard that has had that issue.  It’s not a general keyboard problem that I know of.  If people with that keyboard aren’t replying it implies the issue is rare even with that keyboard.  May have to contact the manufacturer.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

• 2 months later...
On 12/31/2021 at 3:15 AM, Chokez said:

Repost!!!

Thanks in advance 

you can try pressing fn + f12

see if it works for you

2 hours ago, Justinegagz said:

you can try pressing fn + f12

see if it works for you

Some keyboards have fake rgb and never change from “rainbow”. At this point (weeks ago actually) I would be calling customer service for the company that made it.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 7:49 PM, Bombastinator said:

Some keyboards have fake rgb and never change from “rainbow”. At this point (weeks ago actually) I would be calling customer service for the company that made it.  

b328 model doesn't have rgb though it only got cyan, green and blue. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 1:28 PM, Justinegagz said:

b328 model doesn't have rgb though it only got cyan, green and blue. 

Yeah doesn't work even with latest driver version, Might be permanent  hardware issue. Only Cyan color is stuck in breathing mode. 
Though it's very old keyboard that i'm stilling using, So don't care that much to take it to the customer service, I'll keep using it like this until I get a new one. 

• 3 months later...

found one solution which helped me with "Cyan color is stuck in breathing mode" issue, keyboard Bloody B328.

2) Restart your PC

6) Release the buttons

P.s. If after these steps your keyboard not working at all - you forgot to download Keydominator. Download it and try again.

On 8/11/2022 at 5:04 PM, Antimat said:

2) Restart your PC

6) Release the buttons

Damn man you fixed fit, Even though I bought new keyboard, but I kept this one, and this solution worked. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 2:04 PM, Antimat said:

2) Restart your PC

6) Release the buttons

I even know on which site you found this solution! ) Glad I helped you! ) here

• 4 months later...

Thank you very much for solving our problem.  You are not alone.  I also faced the same problem about 3 years ago, only today I saw your solution.  I am happy forever.  Thank you very much.

About 8 years ago, when I bought this keyboard, the situation was the same, but the problem was immediately solved. After connecting the keyboard to the computer, it automatically connected to the keydominator, And it was flashed, And now it does not automatically work, only a combination of keys.

• 1 year later...
On 8/11/2022 at 2:04 PM, Antimat said:

2) Restart your PC

6) Release the buttons

Thank you very much!!!