Question about charging my phone with the Samsung EB-P3300 Power Bank

AleksiDj73

Hello everyone, first of all English is not my mother tongue so i hope you understand what i say. So, in around 1-2 weeks time i will buy the Samsung 25W 10000mAh Power Bank and currently i have a Samsung Galaxy A71 phone. I will use the type-c to type-c cable to charge my phone from the power bank and that ofc will give me super fast charging, the full 25W. My question about this, will the super fast charging work even with the setting "Fast charging" being off in device care? or do i need to enable the fast charging setting in device care in order to get super fast charging? I mean, the 2nd option looks the logical one lol but i wanna be sure. Thank you!

You must turn on fast charging on your phone, as the software controls if it will fast charge or not.

4 minutes ago, STS said:

You must turn on fast charging on your phone, as the software controls if it will fast charge or not.

Thanks for the reply!

OK gotcha, my theory before writing this thread was correct then, i just wanted to be sure cuz ofc super fast charging your phone all the time does f up the battery life of the phone a bit so yeah. Thanks once again!