Gigabyte M32Q with PS5 and Series X

Gohardgrandpa

Got a gigabyte m32q for my sons ps5 and tested it out on my SX. Want to leave a post here about it Incase anyone is searching they can stumble upon this. 

The monitor is awesome. It's huge and it's pretty hefty. 1440p 120hz Vrr worked fine on this right out of the box. 

The speakers suck, they get loud so they'll work if you don't wanna do externals or use your headphones, typical monitor speakers here. 

Picture quality is really good, I'm impressed with this monitor. Very little blb in the top left of the screen. It's no where near as bad as any of the Asus ips monitors I've tried over the last 3 years. 

I play a lot of DBD and MLB the show. The black equalizer works really good and is easy to adjust using a hotkey with the monitors joystick in the back. This made it way easier to see things in DBD since the game is naturally so dark. The game looks very good on the series x, the picture is sharp and what little colors there are they do look good. 

MLB the show has been amazing on this monitor. The input lag is low, I keep swinging early on pitches, have to adjust my timing. Response time is also good, recognizing pitches out of the hand on this monitor is pretty easy to do. The game looks great, visually it's very crisp looking and the colors aren't dull. The monitor is huge, using the strike zone cam angle is great, you get a good size view of the zone. 

I haven't played any shooters on this yet but will try siege, vanguard, pub g and borderlands 3 on it when I get those tonight and update my thoughts on shooters and this monitor. 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x