My r9 295x2 Kept Crashing and now it doesn't show any video output... Help...

Hey So Um A Few Days Ago My Display Randomly Went Black.
I UnPlugged And Replugged The Pc Into The Mains And It Turned on but Soon Again it Turned Off
I Could See The Keyboard RGB On And The Mouse's Too So Were The Lights On The Fans In MY Chassis But No Display Showed. I Could Even Hear The Audio From The Pc
I Tried Some Trouble Shooting My Self. Changed The PCIe Slot And Tried To Clean The GPU A Bit (Just Dusting Under The Fans) I Have A i5 4690 So It Has A iGPU And It Works I PLugged My Display Into The Mobo And I Got  A Display
I Noticed That The Fan On The GPU Itself Not The One On The AIO The One On The GPU Was Going Crazy
I Reinsalled The Drivers And It Booted with Display From The GPU.It Turns On But But When I Tried To Run 3D Mark's Performance Test It Crashed And It Didn't Work Again Sadly.
I Am A 14 Year Old HighSchool Kid And Cant Afford A New GPU 
Heck I Cant Even Afford A Used 1050 Ti At This Point So I Really Need This Back xD
Well Hope Me The Best
And Thank You For Your Help
-Void

Are you able to test the graphics card in another system??? What power supply do you have??? 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

2 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Are you able to test the graphics card in another system??? What power supply do you have??? 

PSU Is a Thermaltake ToughPower 1275 Watt It's Overkill But i got it for pretty cheap
And No i cannot access another system at least not for a few days

2 minutes ago, aVoid said:

PSU Is a Thermaltake ToughPower 1275 Watt It's Overkill But i got it for pretty cheap
And No i cannot access another system at least not for a few days

The wattage is definitely a bit overkill but at least you have headroom with an R9 295X2. Perhaps try repasting/cleaning the card may be all it needs since it's on the older side and I did not see if you did so in your post. Also, check to see if you hear the pump moving for the radiator, as the AIO on this card will be the primary cooling solution for this. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 minute ago, CommanderAlex said:

The wattage is definitely a bit overkill but at least you have headroom with an R9 295X2. Perhaps try repasting/cleaning the card may be all it needs since it's on the older side and I did not see if you did so in your post. Also, check to see if you hear the pump moving for the radiator, as the AIO on this card will be the primary cooling solution for this. 

I can Hear The AIO Moving Water In There And Yes I Did Some In Depth Dusting But I Don't Have Any Thermal Paste Right Now Sadly

Just now, aVoid said:

I can Hear The AIO Moving Water In There And Yes I Did Some In Depth Dusting But I Don't Have Any Thermal Paste Right Now Sadly

Ok, sounds like it is working then (hopefully). Reapplying thermal paste would be the next thing I would do since this card is nearly 7 years old. This could be just simply overheating. I'd advise against trying to use it until you can change the thermal paste. 

1 minute ago, CommanderAlex said:

Ok, sounds like it is working then (hopefully). Reapplying thermal paste would be the next thing I would do since this card is nearly 7 years old. This could be just simply overheating. I'd advise against trying to use it until you can change the thermal paste. 

Okie Dokie
Anything Else If That Doesn't Work My Dude?

9 minutes ago, aVoid said:

Okie Dokie
Anything Else If That Doesn't Work My Dude?

Well...it sounds as if the card is dying if it's crashing in 3D applications. You can try using DDU to reinstall AMD's graphics drivers to see if this is a possible issue. This drivers will be Legacy drivers as the card is no longer supported. 

2 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Well...it sounds as if the card is dying if it's crashing in 3D applications. You can try using DDU to reinstall AMD's graphics drivers to see if this is a possible issue. This drivers will be Legacy drivers as the card is no longer supported. 

This just uses the same drivers as any r9 200 series 
are you sure this is no longer supported?

8 minutes ago, aVoid said:

This just uses the same drivers as any r9 200 series 
are you sure this is no longer supported?

Yes, AMD moved these cards to Legacy support awhile ago. This is the latest driver for the card. 

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-r9-series/amd-radeon-r9-200-series/amd-radeon-r9-295x2

driver.jpg

25 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Yes, AMD moved these cards to Legacy support awhile ago. This is the latest driver for the card. 

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-r9-series/amd-radeon-r9-200-series/amd-radeon-r9-295x2

driver.jpg

wait HUH... 
But I.. Umm.. I Have 
Version 21.5.1
Should I Try To Use the GPU With 21.5.2 (The Latest One)?

7 minutes ago, aVoid said:

wait HUH... 
But I.. Umm.. I Have 
Version 21.5.1
Should I Try To Use the GPU With 21.5.2 (The Latest One)?

You can try to use it, just use DDU to wipe the old drivers and install the latest. 

6 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

You can try to use it, just use DDU to wipe the old drivers and install the latest. 

Okie Dokie

40 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Yeah So It DIdnt Work :<