GPU for a secondary streaming PC

Dovaogedy

I currently have a secondary streaming PC for Twitch/Youtube and i need a GPU for it(its an AMD RX 5600X build)

Should i go something cheap like a GT 710,730,1030 or something a little better like a 1050/1050TI/1650?

I obviously need a display out GPU for AMD, my monitor ill be using is my left over 1080p 144hz Monitor i got from Dell

I have a separate entire PC for gaming that has a 5800X and RTX 3070

Have you built it yet? If not id go with a 11400, about the same speed, and a pretty good igpu included(for video encoding/ decoding)

A cheap gpu should be fine, but depends on what software setup and encoders your using.

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Have you built it yet? If not id go with a 11400, about the same speed, and a pretty good igpu included(for video encoding/ decoding)

A cheap gpu should be fine, but depends on what software setup and encoders your using.

Its already built

On 12/12/2021 at 1:01 AM, whoknowz said:

What is your budget?

Dont have a budget, just trying to figure out what i need. This is a secondary PC so id be using the CPU for encoding im guessing.

Can i get by with a GT 710/730, maybe go with a 1650 or wait for the 3050?

After talking to some other people, i went ahead and bought a GTX 1650 Super off ebay(RIP wallet, dang scalpers)

Hopefully it works out, if anybody has any other suggestions i have 30 days to return the GPU