LC-Power CPU Cooler Question

Brexy9

Hey guys, recently I've been looking into getting a new CPU cooler for my Ryzen 5 3600x.I currently have the Be Quiet pure rock slim, but I've upgraded and dripped out the rest of my system and I want a new cooler that isn't well...as ugly as this one I currently have plus it doesn't really cool Ryzen down well so I needa new one.I've been looking at the LC-CC-120-ARGB from LC-Power, it looks great to me and is ARGB so that's a plus, the thing is it has a handfull of reviews on YouTube and stuff and all of them that I've found are on a intel platform not Ryzen, so I'm wondering does anyone have expereince with that CPU cooler? or do you have a alternative around the same price range? Thanks!

What case and ram are you using? What are your current load temps? Are you oc'ing?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.