ASUS AiMesh Set Up Assistance [REPOST]

Good morning/afternoon/evening wherever you all are!

I am reposting my post as suggested by the forum automated message. I completely forgot about my post and life sort of took over.... So I wanted to simply revive it and finally deal with this issue once and for all..... For reference and any previous replies from members... here is the post below.... and below that... I will begin my post....

So currently I'm running my main router as the Asus GT-AX11000

3 AiMesh routers as follows:

AX-92U (2 of those on different floors)

GT-AC5300 basement 

EDIT: Since then, I have been told that more extenders is not necessarily good, and so I now only have the GT-AC5300 in the basement and one AX-92U in a bedroom at the top floor of the house, not the main floor where I used to have one. For Easier imagination, the main floor of the house as the GT-AX11000, it used to also have an AX-92U near the front entrance to the house. 

My internet is now gigabit from Rogers, 1000 down and 30 up. 

I'm getting tired of the fact that I don't feel like I'm optimizing my settings. We have about 23 different devices connected at any given point of time whether actively or passively, and we use WiFi 6 on a lot of devices. Lots of gaming happens too on my Xbox series X or PC and so I just want to stabilize my connections and understand how to use my features properly. I also find that I'm not consistently downloading data at 1000GB although speed test does say that my connection can give me 4K due to the fact that I do get 200+ down most of the time (more so than 500 or even 400).

Also I cannot seem to figure out how to enable choosing custom control channels....it gives me preset channels and before I was able to somehow choose channels 100 for example for 5GHz, and it has to do with enabling the DL/UL+ MU-MIMO or something....but I can't figure it out. but here is everything .....all the data in PDF files and screenshots.

Not sure where to start with presenting info so I'll leave it to someone to slowly "interview" me haha. Hope this info will help others eventually too.

Cheers

Router screenshot1.jpg

Router screenshot2.jpg

Router screenshot3.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-095014_WiFiAnalyzer.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-095024_WiFiAnalyzer.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-095031_WiFiAnalyzer.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-095055_WiFiAnalyzer.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-095103_WiFiAnalyzer.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-095119_WiFiAnalyzer.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-095124_WiFiAnalyzer.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-095129_WiFiAnalyzer.jpg

2_4 ghz channel stats.pdf 2_4ghz scan.pdf 5_2ghz channel stats.pdf 5_2ghz scan.pdf 5ghz channel stats.pdf 5Ghz Scan.pdf