Need advice on motherboard

Pohoda Lust

So I'm planning to upgrade my CPU to an i5 10400f and of course I need a new motherboard I'm thinking of getting the ASRock B560M STEEL LEGEND 
and I would like to know if its a good pairing and if there isn't a better option for a similar price. Ty for all of the responses

I would suggest looking at motherboards benchmark online for further research, look at each VRM phase count, and some cinebench score for the same CPU.

I personally do not like ASrock, make sure the ASRock motherboard's TDP you have IS NOT limited to 65 or 100 as it can throttled/bottleneck your i5 clockspeed across all cores.

As you are buying Micro ATX motherboard, I would recommend Asus TUF gaming B560m and MSI MAG B560m mortar or the bazooka version or the Gigabyte B560m Aorus Pro(bit more exp).

Take my recommendation with a grain of salt.

well im not sure if this'll help or not but the Asus PRIME B560M-A Micro ATX  is on pcpartspicker.com for $85 US. Its what I plan to use with the 10400.

22 minutes ago, buttnakedman said:

I would suggest looking at motherboards benchmark online for further research, look at each VRM phase count, and some cinebench score for the same CPU.

I personally do not like ASrock, make sure the ASRock motherboard's TDP you have IS NOT limited to 65 or 100 as it can throttled/bottleneck your i5 clockspeed across all cores.

As you are buying Micro ATX motherboard, I would recommend Asus TUF gaming B560m and MSI MAG B560m mortar or the bazooka version or the Gigabyte B560m Aorus Pro(bit more exp).

Ty for the respone but I dont care about the mbu size it's just the micro version was cheaper 🙂

34 minutes ago, buttnakedman said:

And funnily enough, I found the Gigabyte B560m aorus pro the expensive one I found the cheapest, 🙂  and if you know what is the difference between the ax and the non ax version?

1 hour ago, Pohoda Lust said:

And funnily enough, I found the Gigabyte B560m aorus pro the expensive one I found the cheapest, 🙂  and if you know what is the difference between the ax and the non ax version?

ax has built in wifi