case mods

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows what the panels that sit at the bottom of a pc case (typically covering the  power supply and any cables that run through it) are called?

they generally are used for case modding where people drill holes through them for tubing to go through and ultimate gives a nice clean look.

If anyone knows what they are called and where i can find them please let me know!

any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Just make one out of sheet metal and paint it..

Are you talking about power supply shrouds? My friend made his one out of cardboard and layered it with carbon fiber.

Yeah it's obviously different for each case, you won't be able to buy them. Just make one out of sheet metal or acrylic and paint or vinyl wrap it. That's what I'm planning to do for my Phantom.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.5GHz          RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black              Drives: 480GB SSD/1.3HDD

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H          Graphics Card: ASUS HD7970 Direct CUII     PSU: Corsair HX650M

Case: NZXT Phantom Black/Modded        CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14                            Monitors: 2x Dell U2312HM