My experience using W11as my daily driver for a couple days!

crakddx
Context: Bought an inspiron with the following specs: i7-11390h, 16gb 3200mhz, 512gb ssd. At checkout, you could choose W10 or W11 (home), and wanting to try something new, ii chose w11.
My experience so far: I have not encountered any bugs or glitches at all, except for desktop resolution scaling going alll wrong after alt tabbing from my stretch res valorant game (1280/960, 5:4), but it fixed itself after a couple seconds. Animations and just general feel seem to flow much better, although the rounded corners are gonna take some time to get used to.
I will continue to updatte this as i use it more!
(Pls dont bully me about my specs, it is my first laptop for my first year at high school)
Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

Thanks for sharing, I've used Win 11 dev and beta builds, and also been testing RTM builds, and I will tell you in my experience, Windows 11 is finally stable as of build 22000.346. Prior builds I would get the odd random crash, and have to force shutdown, but since I've been on the 22000.346 build, I've run it for a couple weeks with no crashes, so IMO Microsoft has finally worked out the bugs to a point where the system is very stable in my use 🙂

Also, I like how Windows 11 seems overall like a more 'polished' and finished OS over 10, with the new Settings App GUI, and the look of the new File Explorer, and most overall GUI improvements. There are a lot of things I don't like, but overall, It is certainly a more visually pleasing OS, and running smooth and stable finally as well.

Oh! And also, it doesn't matter what kind of laptop you have, or hardware you are running, as far as what other people think. As long as YOU are happy with it, that's all that really mattter 😄

But, it's a very nice laptop IMO, that CPU is gonna be more than enough for must users needs 🙂 and 16 GB of RAM? Perfect.