Razer Deathadder V2 Pro vs Logitech G Pro X Superlight

Hi,

I am considering buying my first wireless gaming mouse and have decided on two main options. The two options are the Razer Deathadder v2 Pro and the Logitech G Pro X Superlight.

Ive read online that the Logitech mice have had a lot of double clicking issues in the past and also that their buttons feel quite mushy. Ive got a decent history using previous iterations of the Deathadder. Ive had the Deathadder Chroma, Deathadder Elite, and currently the Deathadder V2. I really like the shape of the deathadder however I am tempted to try something lighter hence why I have the superlight as one of my options.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to which mouse to go for? I play mainly fps games such as Apex Legends, Valorant, CSGO and other competitive shooters so im  not sure if the superlight is the better option as it seems to be quite common among FPS pros. (I mainly use a claw style grip if that has any impact)

Thanks in advance

9 minutes ago, Peter Boyle said:

(I mainly use a claw style grip if that has any impact)

Honest to god that makes more impact than whatever games you say you play. Anyway between the 2 theyre both quite unreliable, but the G Pro at least have a certain weakpoint that you can fix with soldering iron, soldering pump, some flux and soldering wire, and new switches. On deathadder, anything can break.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

26 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Honest to god that makes more impact than whatever games you say you play. Anyway between the 2 theyre both quite unreliable, but the G Pro at least have a certain weakpoint that you can fix with soldering iron, soldering pump, some flux and soldering wire, and new switches. On deathadder, anything can break.

Well good thing I asked on here first xD. Am I better going for another mouse then would you say?

Another option Razer Viper Ultimate too.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

On 12/5/2021 at 4:06 PM, Doobeedoo said:

Another option Razer Viper Ultimate too.

Yeah ive been considering that too however I was mainly looking at the deathadder as I know that I like the shape of it and it works for me. Ill definitely look more into it however if its a good option