Need help with this UPS

kitnoman

I'm looking at a local online store and found an affordable UPS that has good reviews, but not never helpful. It's a 1500VA/900w model but only has 2 "regular" socket.  I've check the website of the UPS and those circular ones are indicated to be also some form of a socket, I just don't know what kind. I tried to google it but the only thing that looks similar are the child protect ones. I normally plug at least 3 cables to my UPS so if I'm going to get this one, I'm thinking of getting a plug adapter, I just need to know what that is. Do you guys have any idea?
image.thumb.png.3096d378c747150694562928ee94edd9.png

34 minutes ago, kitnoman said:

I'm looking at a local online store and found an affordable UPS that has good reviews, but not never helpful. It's a 1500VA/900w model but only has 2 "regular" socket.  I've check the website of the UPS and those circular ones are indicated to be also some form of a socket, I just don't know what kind. I tried to google it but the only thing that looks similar are the child protect ones. I normally plug at least 3 cables to my UPS so if I'm going to get this one, I'm thinking of getting a plug adapter, I just need to know what that is. Do you guys have any idea?

Japanese? Australian maybe?  Dunno..  There are a lot of them..  most are 250, but some are odd.  Some countries changed their systems from somewhere around 110 (100-130) to somewhere around 240 and changed the socket too so you could be looking at something rare AND out of date. May also have a different base AC system from wherever you are. USA power,for example, is 60 cycle but a lot were 50 cycle.  Something “international” at any rate. .  What you’d probably have to do is google international sockets (there are websites) to find out what it is, and see if you can get an adaptor (or two, depending) to what you use, then plug a power strip into that. How much is available from each plug though might limit to number of things you could plug into that power strip though.  I don’t know how that thing looks on the inside. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

What region are you in? Further down the page there is a photo with the ports for each model, depending on region. 

Edit: And in case you missed it, the name of the receptacles is in blue below each model. 

image.thumb.png.4869777fc7b52944559abf10906adbe0.png

Edited by The_russian

6 minutes ago, The_russian said:

What region are you in? Further down the page there is a photo with the ports for each model, depending on region. 

image.thumb.png.4869777fc7b52944559abf10906adbe0.png

56 minutes ago, kitnoman said:

Given @The_russian’s very helpful pic I’m guessing it’s this one https://powerplugsocket.com/plugs-and-sockets/type-f/

which is apparently quite easy to find cheap adaptors for.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I'm actually in Asia and this is the first time I saw such socket(I think). As for the model, the one that's being sold locally(I don't know why) is the ifp 1500, the exact one that has those outlets.

2 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Given @The_russian’s very helpful pic I’m guessing it’s this one https://powerplugsocket.com/plugs-and-sockets/type-f/

which is apparently quite easy to find cheap adaptors for.

Oh so it's actually just a normal round tip power plug(EU). It would probably would have help if I saw it physically. Got confused with the cross like partner, which now look like a lock mechanism. The cords that sometimes appear in our shores look like this. Anyway, thanks!

image.png.fc9a76c96256f35016a190a141c4bf36.png