Does my computer have decent airflow?

Guest FrA123

Hello, i would like to ask whether my pc have decent airflow or not, the case is a Corsair 175r with one frontal fan RGB on the upper part working with rgb controller and on the back as exhaustor a Arctic p12 and on top Corsair af120 120mm p3 connector white LED. My configs are 1050ti and i5 7400, the case is a bit closed on the front so i don't know if more intake fans would be required, case is a budget case i got for 45$ so i don't expect to be the best in the world, just asking because i don't wanna mess up and make my computer a toaster. Thanks in advance.

Just check your temperatures with some monitoring software. HWInfo64 is my app of choice. You have fairly low-powered components so i wouldn't expect heat to be an issue.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Just check your temperatures with some monitoring software. HWInfo64 is my app of choice. You have fairly low-powered components so i wouldn't expect heat to be an issue.

Oh i see, yes, my pc is a bit old, i changed the case to give mine to my brother because it's a bit loud but he doesn't mind, so that's fair, thanks for your reply.