Games getting Graphical Glitches

As you can see from the video I'm getting these glitches today. . Also today while playing BF my system completely locked and lost picture. I built it on Monday and played games since then but only today all this has started 

https://streamable.com/c7n4hj

Samsung 980 PRO M.2  1 TB
 Lian Li Strimer Plus 24-Pin 

Lian Li Strimer Plus Triple 8-Pin
Lian Li UNI FAN SL120 RGB 
ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A 
NZXT Kraken Z73 320m
Lian Li O11Dynamic XL
G.Skill Trident Z Neo, DDR4-3600, CL16 - 64 GB Quad-Kit

Intel Core i9-12900K 3,20 GHz (Alder Lake-S) Sockel 1700

These parts are from my old pc

Corsair HX 850w platinum psu

MSI 3080ti suprim x. 

Western digital 1tb m.2

6tb seagate. 

263155889_281204177279751_1777606040093410792_n.jpg

Did you install the latest GPU drivers?

If you have any overclocks, try removing them. If not, disable XMP, slightly underclock GPU and CPU and see if that helps.

Just now, Pixelfie said:

Did you install the latest GPU drivers?

If you have any overclocks, try removing them. If not, disable XMP, slightly underclock GPU and CPU and see if that helps.

XMP is enabled and has been since monday. No issues all that day or tuesday while gaming

Oh gosh well that ain't too good. Step 1 is to run some GPU tests with the respective data graphs up. See if you can find anything unusual in the way the graphs look.

On a side note, are you running windows 11? If so, there is a possibility that the drivers for your GPU are not updated / working with your version of windows 11. Or it is having some trouble with other windows software. If you're running windows 11, and the GPU worked just fine on your previous system I would go back to windows 10 and see if the problems go away.

Best of luck and keep us updated!

4 minutes ago, EnemySp0tt3d said:

Oh gosh well that ain't too good. Step 1 is to run some GPU tests with the respective data graphs up. See if you can find anything unusual in the way the graphs look.

On a side note, are you running windows 11? If so, there is a possibility that the drivers for your GPU are not updated / working with your version of windows 11. Or it is having some trouble with other windows software. If you're running windows 11, and the GPU worked just fine on your previous system I would go back to windows 10 and see if the problems go away.

Best of luck and keep us updated!

My Gpu worked fine on Windows 11 on my last system. Then I bought the 12900K and the rest. 

First step I would try is replacing your displayport cable. If you are on windows 11 that might be it too. I had an issue on w11 with my 3080 for a while.