The Legend Of Zelda - Game and Watch - unbox or keep mint?

ShayOh

Hi guys!
So title pretty much says it all.. i am debating if i should keep the game and watch my wife bought me in the box unopened or use it as a clock (yes i really want to)
i got a total of 9 Nintendo consoles i can use to play the games that come with the game and watch so its not about the games, but the even with the Mario game and watch, i thought that feature was really cool and i would love have it on my bedside but also trying to consider if they are "rare" enough to keep it mint for the next 20-30 years.

Thoughts?

3 hours ago, ShayOh said:

Hi guys!
So title pretty much says it all.. i am debating if i should keep the game and watch my wife bought me in the box unopened or use it as a clock (yes i really want to)
i got a total of 9 Nintendo consoles i can use to play the games that come with the game and watch so its not about the games, but the even with the Mario game and watch, i thought that feature was really cool and i would love have it on my bedside but also trying to consider if they are "rare" enough to keep it mint for the next 20-30 years.

Thoughts?

It's not about how rare it is today, it's about how rare such would be 20-30 years from now in mint condition.
If you want, just get another one like it if you can and use one, stash the other back.

If they are already hard to find or production numbers are limited you may have something here to put back but as said, you can always get one to play and one to show.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.