GPU not being detected and found a loose screw in my laptop

Kazuyaxx

As the title implies, I have recently been facing issues where my laptop does not detect my GPU. I would turn it on and after a couple of minutes or even seconds it would go in a blue screen state,restart my pc and would not detect my GPU anymore. I tried everything, updating the drivers, even factory reset my laptop and downgrading back to windows 10 from windows 11.

Lastly I tried opening the back of my laptop and a tiny screw fell off . I think this might be the cause of the issue but I have no idea where it goes. I found a similar topic here 

but so far no one got a proper answer. My laptop is the same as the one above, Acer Nitro AN515-54, i5-9300H, GeForce GTX 1660Ti.

IMG_20211128_172144.jpg

On 11/28/2021 at 4:34 AM, Kazuyaxx said:

As the title implies, I have recently been facing issues where my laptop does not detect my GPU. I would turn it on and after a couple of minutes or even seconds it would go in a blue screen state,restart my pc and would not detect my GPU anymore. I tried everything, updating the drivers, even factory reset my laptop and downgrading back to windows 10 from windows 11.

Lastly I tried opening the back of my laptop and a tiny screw fell off . I think this might be the cause of the issue but I have no idea where it goes. I found a similar topic here 

but so far no one got a proper answer. My laptop is the same as the one above, Acer Nitro AN515-54, i5-9300H, GeForce GTX 1660Ti.

IMG_20211128_172144.jpg

Definitely since i have a ROG Zephryus, is if its for the GPU Screw piece, be careful, 2 days ago when i tried screwing a m.2 i managed to cause a big spark, luckily my PC Works!!!, but yea, 1660Ti with the acer, if u couldnt find or screw it back in, it voids warranty image.thumb.png.5e1bf6e9b92107bdcef22c65e8308b45.png