Solved: Audio Frequency Limiter?

IDprofile

I've just added some bass shakers to my PC. Wow, cannot recommend enough.

When I'm not using them in sim racing through SimHub I use VoiceMeeter to send my computer audio out to both the bass shakers and my headphones/speakers for watching movies and playing other games.

I'd like to find a way to limit the audio sent to the bass shakers to only lower frequencies. The higher tones are very audible coming out of the bass shakers, but don't have any shake to them. If I could limit it then I could make the audio coming from them much quieter without losing any feedback.
Anyone know where to do this in Windows or with other software? I haven't been able to find anything.

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, IDprofile said:

I'd like to find a way to limit the audio sent to the bass shakers to only lower frequencies.

Man I'm getting old, back in my day you'd do the separation using one of these: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audio_crossover

Anyhow, could you please go into a bit more detail regarding this:

21 minutes ago, IDprofile said:

When I'm not using them in sim racing through SimHub I use VoiceMeeter to send my computer audio out to both the bass shakers and my headphones/speakers for watching movies and playing other games.

Do you have just one audio cable that you are splitting into your headphones/speakers and the bass shaker? If so, not much you can do using EQ of the VoiceMeter...

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

2 minutes ago, Biohazard777 said:

Man I'm getting old, back in my day you'd do the separation using one of these: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audio_crossover

Anyhow, could you please go into a bit more detail regarding this:

Do you have just one audio cable that you are splitting into your headphones/speakers and the bass shaker? If so, not much you can do using EQ on the VoiceMeter...

My bass shakers are plugged in via USB completely separate of any other audio devices

4 minutes ago, IDprofile said:

My bass shakers are plugged in via USB completely separate of any other audio devices

They should already have filtering in that case... it just isn't doing its job very well heh.
I haven't used VoiceMeeter in a long while, so I don't wanna clutter up your thread, hopefully someone else can help. Best of luck.

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

6 minutes ago, Biohazard777 said:

They should already have filtering in that case... it just isn't doing its job very well heh.
I haven't used VoiceMeeter in a long while, so I don't wanna clutter up your thread, hopefully someone else can help. Best of luck.

They shouldn't have any filtering yet. Right now I'm just sending raw audio to them. The only thing I'm doing with VoiceMeeter is making it so my computer is sending audio out to more than one device. Unless I can do more with VoiceMeeter?