GPU sagging

Hello Forum!

I recently built a computer that holds an asus GTX 770 ( a fairly hefty GPU) and the side opposite of the mobo and cases where it is installed sags down a bit. I was just wondering how you guys have dealt with it? I was thinking of tying a string to the pipe and henging it from the top of the case. Would wedging a metal piece below it be better? your thoughts?

wrap the wire around the top of the card and put some force on it when you die it down behind the MB tray.

n8Cb0Zq.jpghKeD51i.jpg

Lay the case sideways and put of torque on the screw with a flat head to keep it in there tight. 

Error: 410

I just let the cards sag. I let my 280X (which had some BAD sag) sag for it's entire lifetime

Make sure when you screw in your GPU you push it card up as you do it.  

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

Haven't got a picture of it, but on my old card (have no sag on my new one) I had the PCI-E cable around the front right corner of the card (the corner the cables come out of the card on), going underneath the card and cooler before heading behind the motherboard tray. I also used the cable management hole that's designed for the 24-pin cable to get a bit more height, and therefore support on the PCI-E cable.

Lol I never even thought about this, shows how much I actually look thru the window at my components, wonder how much my 780 ti classy sags.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump