My corsair 750D build

Guest King of Old School
Hey All,

Just thought i would show off my build i'm not happy with it tho my cable management looks like crap (well i think) but i have made a mistake with the fans cause as you can tell i'm trying to do a black and blue build so what did i do i brought Noctua fans like a idiot lol, i do like noctua fans but i do agree with most people they only work in a small number of builds, but you learn from your mistakes. The 2 front noctua fans they were such a pain to mount in the front so i knew buying them were a mistake. So can anyone give me some advice on some replacement fans like the Corsair fans but they have to be black and blue fans and just any advice in general.

Thank you all who will read this and pass on some advice.

P.S. sorry if the pictures are grainy i took these photos with a crappy camera.

post-35368-0-28157700-1397335161_thumb.j

post-35368-0-31967500-1397335180_thumb.j

post-35368-0-36759900-1397335191_thumb.j

post-35368-0-84537000-1397335200_thumb.j

post-35368-0-91046100-1397335210_thumb.j

post-35368-0-50241300-1397335220_thumb.j

BTW for black and blue, corsairs are the first thing in my head,u less you got some black ones and sprayed the blades blue, that would be cool

OnePlus 6T

get corsair fans and use the blue rings.

or gelid fans which are a transparent blue colour would work great

http://www.gelidsolutions.com/products/index.php?lid=1&cid=2&id=35

120mm but 140mm exist aswell. along with LED versions

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

great build...disgusting brown pcb...

You remind me of myself. Why do brown PCBs exist?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

You remind me of myself. Why do brown PCBs exist?

b/c companies hate consumers and they hate beauty...

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

b/c companies hate consumers and they hate beauty...

You've nailed it.

get corsair fans and use the blue rings.

or gelid fans which are a transparent blue colour would work great

http://www.gelidsolutions.com/products/index.php?lid=1&cid=2&id=35

120mm but 140mm exist aswell. along with LED versions

Thanks for that 

I was thinking that should i stick with the 140's or go back to 120's and i think that an led fan for a heatsink would look stupid also should i get PWM for the CPU fan or is a 3 pin good enough for a CPU fan, I was looking at the gelid fans as well but there is so many choices for black and blue LED fans 

great build...disgusting brown pcb...

Yes but you have to remember that this is the Original release, MSI has changed their colour now but i still like this board

Yes but you have to remember that this is the Original release, MSI has changed their colour now but i still like this board

the board is alright but the aesthetic nazi inside me demands black PCB SIE MÜSSEN EINEN SCHWARZEN BRETT, wenn Ihr Gehäuse ist schwarz - ignore him (he's only let out ever so often)

the board is alright but the aesthetic nazi inside me demands black PCB SIE MÜSSEN EINEN SCHWARZEN BRETT, wenn Ihr Gehäuse ist schwarz - ignore him (he's only let out ever so often)

TBH the brown PCB doesn't bother me, you know what colour PCB pisses me over is blue and yes i'm talking to you gigabyte, and also i didn't have many choices cause 1155 socket is dead and the place i got this board at the time only had about 5 choices and this as the best one

TBH the brown PCB doesn't bother me, you know what colour PCB pisses me over is blue and yes i'm talking to you gigabyte

yeah their Z77 blue PCBs where horrible. glad they got rid of them. anyway those fan suggestions are good and your cable management is fine.

yeah their Z77 blue PCBs where horrible. glad they got rid of them. anyway those fan suggestions are good and your cable management is fine.

Should i used PWM fan for the CPU and how good would the corsair fan be cause i wouldn't think it would be any good cause of the round frame compare to a squared framed

BTW for black and blue, corsairs are the first thing in my head,u less you got some black ones and sprayed the blades blue, that would be cool

Thanks for the reply

looks a bit empty in there with no rads, you might have been better off with a 450d

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Very clean looking, nice job

Thanks, even tho i think its not a good cable management compare to some of the builds 

ah ok no problem, thinking about just getting the PWM corsair 120 fan

looks a bit empty in there with no rads, you might have been better off with a 450d

Well i got this case before the 450D came out

New update:

I will be replacing the noctua fans with corsair AF LED 140mm fans also i will be re-adding the stock fans back into the build in the top of the case, i just have to wait until the new fans show up i will upload some new pictures when the new fans are installed.

Hey guys

Just another update i have installed 3 new corsair LED fans and i have reinstalled the stock fans in the roof with speed reducers down to 5 volts and i have to say this system is really quiet now.

Thank you all who gave me advice to get this build sorted out

P.S. i will upload some pictures if you guys want to see  :)