Has RGB fans gotten any better?

Tazz 316

Better in terms of less wires?

I have 7 corsair LL RGB fans and it makes a mess of wires each fan has two wires coming off of it. Mine are from 2018-2019

The RGB is fine i just don't like the mess of hubs etc to use them.

13 minutes ago, Tazz 316 said:

Better in terms of less wires?

Nope, most ARGB fans I saw still use 4 pin pwm and 3 pin ARGB header combination still.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

@MR H.

Can confirm they are great. I have 9 of them and made cable management so much easier

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

The Lian Li Unifans & Arctic Bionix P120 ARGB have the best connections out there.

The latter are usually cheaper & perform better, but have a hum noise at certain RPM which you'll need to negate around. They also have a ring LED whereas the Lian Li's have their own design.

I have 6 of the Arctics - arranged in two groups of 3 fans...Easily seen below - Blue's in one chain & the Orange in another. Very neat cable setup...

edit...I should also mention the Arctics are wider than standard fans (30mm), so measure up your case before purchasing.

IMG_2106.thumb.JPEG.7fc4e565c06aee5909bbdc17c57c8d99.JPEG

the corsair would have more control i would think. each fan that is dasiay chained will have the same animation unless there some tricky going on?

the corsair core got rid of the hub but 1 controller can only do 6 fans apos to the old can do 12 fans... cant do the strips ether thow there were expensive and shit anyway...

if you want each fan or strips to have its own things each will need its own controllable header.  thermaltakes quad loop fans can have 4 different zones on the fan and each fan can have its own color too so a banana amount of customization thow it comes at a cost... and there software suck so much you cant do any thing cool with it anyway...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

1 hour ago, thrasher_565 said:

if you want each fan or strips to have its own things each will need its own controllable header. 

You could also try SignalRGB, if you can work it out (was complex when I last tried it).

7 minutes ago, Ralfi said:

You could also try SignalRGB, if you can work it out (was complex when I last tried it).

i never tried it yet. but it looks to be the best free software atlest.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links