New computer (Seeking opinions for a config I made online)

IdkDontAsk

Budget (including currency): Ca. 1500 EUR

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rust, Forza horizon 4 (racing games in general really), rhythm games such as FNF and ADOFAI, Minecraft (some more too but this is generally what I do).

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I currently already have a config made in PCPartPicker, no compatibility issues were found, although I am going to change the graphics card once the market is right. 500W power supply because I want to use it for a while (for later upgrades). I prefer monitors with 1440p and 165Hz refresh rate or more. I also like a "little bit" of RGB. Picture of the config found below.

765363405_Schermafbeelding2021-11-12om20_39_09.thumb.png.e1c6110152095e40971c11161010b933.png

The next gen Ryzen CPUs will be coming out soon with the DDR5 platform. Also, the 5XXX series CPUs are gonna be getting price cuts as well.

GAMING RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5800X3D

MOBO: ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PLUS (Wi-Fi)

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: PowerColor Fighter RX 6700 XT

STORAGE: 500GB Crucial MX500 M.2 (Boot Drive) / 500GB Crucial SATA / 1TB WD HDD

CASE: Dimas Tech EasyBench V3.0

VR RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5700x

MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming GEN3

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: Zotac AMP! 2080 Super

STORAGE: 250GB ADATA SSD / 500GB WD Blue SSD / 1TB WD Blue HD

8 minutes ago, SirWendall said:

The next gen Ryzen CPUs will be coming out soon with the DDR5 platform. Also, the 5XXX series CPUs are gonna be getting price cuts as well.

That's true. It's just that, with the current prices, I want to see if I'm actually any good at creating my own computer. Thanks for the info though!

1 hour ago, SirWendall said:

To clarify, what's coming next is a Zen3 refresh on what will likely still be AM4.