Smallest case that supports an ATX board with non-obstructed PCIe slots?

Tadgh_

Howdy fellas,

I'm looking for the smallest case I can find that supports a full ATX board with expansion cards (ruling out the P-ATX etc...). Bonus points for high class build and good cooling. Any price acceptable 😁 Any ideas?

On my list at the moment:

Core G3 (thermaltake.com)

Cerberus X | Sliger

You could always go custom fabricated, I've been kicking that idea around for a bit (just haven't have time and $$$ to do it).  Slap an HDplex or PicoPSU setup on the front wall to slim it down and you shouldn't be much bigger than the board footprint, with height depending on your cooling setup.  

On 11/11/2021 at 3:45 PM, Tadgh_ said:

Howdy fellas,

I'm looking for the smallest case I can find that supports a full ATX board with expansion cards (ruling out the P-ATX etc...). Bonus points for high class build and good cooling. Any price acceptable 😁 Any ideas?

On my list at the moment:

Core G3 (thermaltake.com)

Cerberus X | Sliger

Riotoro has a couple cases like the cr1080 and they don't cost an arm and a leg.

Also keep in mind the g3 is pretty limited in expansion slots as it relies on riser cables. Basically what if itx but with an atx board this time. But with all the restrictions of normal itx builds.