How do I make a Python Apple Watch app (made with Kivy) to communicate to another Python app (running in Windows) via BT?

I made an app in Python to control my computer's functions. How do I make an Apple Watch send commands to the Windows app thus control the PC?

You can't. Apple Watch apps are written in Swift UI (or WatchKit if you hate all things fun). Bluetooth communication can only be done from a watch to an iPhone for data. 

You could make an Apple Watch app which called out to some Python webserver running whereever you like. But you can't pair an Apple Watch with anything other than an iPhone.

Then how can I make the watch send commands to iPhone which will then forward it to the computer?

You'll need to write your watch app as a companion to an iPhone app. That'll open up communication options using Watch Connectivity

Once the data has been received by the phone app, you can do whatever you want with it. 

But if you're just going to forward it to some web endpoint, you're better off calling the web API directly from the watch. Whatever your data model is, just pack it up in a nice json file and send it to the Windows PC via https.