Ryzen 5 5600G (GPU driver issues)

Pasrdfffsas

Hello everyone,

at the beginning sorry for my English. English is not my native language.

I am begging you for help, I don't know what to do next.

I have 5 weeks old PC. 

There are PC specs: 

Ryzen 5 5600G - new procesor, read the problem (may be CPU wrong?)
ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (newest BIOS)
Corsair 16GB 2x8GB 3200MHz
Corsair Force Series MP510 240 GB
WD Blue 1TB

I have problems with GPU driver, driver repeatedly disappier every  1-2-3 or 4 days. PC can't sleep, monitor is lock (1hz), I tried to use different drivers, but still the same result, also I tried Win10 (20H1 and 21H1 version, reinstallation) and again the same result. Driver just disappier after some time. PC doesn't see GPU in "computer management" and monitor is just on "microsoft basic driver". Still, when this problem occurs, the computer freezes, only a hard restart will help. The computer turns on and the problem is here. No driver, the computer can't sleep and the screen only goes to 1hz. 

I am attaching picture with "Event Viewer": https://prnt.sc/1yopa28 (cpumetricserver.exe stop working). Only this error occur in "Event Viewer" attached to AMD.  I never had problem on my dedicated AMD GPUs only with this integrated GPU. 

Already lots of struggle to fix the darn thing...

I'd ask the reseller/AMD and RMA it. Especially it's only being used for 5 weeks.

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC

3 minutes ago, Pasrdfffsas said:

Anyone else any ideas please.

have you tried using ddu to uninstall the gpu drivers, not just uninstalling them?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Do you have the AMD Chipset driver installed and the Adrenaline Radeon software?  I haven't had any issues like this on a B450-F.  

Ben

60DegreeV6 / WOT-Tech  

9 hours ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

have you tried using ddu to uninstall the gpu drivers, not just uninstalling them?

Yes I tried use DDU and after one day problem was back. 

6 hours ago, SappySE107 said:

Do you have the AMD Chipset driver installed and the Adrenaline Radeon software?  I haven't had any issues like this on a B450-F.  

Yes I have both programs installed in PC. 

Damn, if multiple installations hasn't worked, it very well could be hardware.  Id still check the bios but to lose drivers like that is either windows or hardware as far as I can think of.  No other video cards installed I would assume.  

Ben

60DegreeV6 / WOT-Tech