Border/outline to pfp when hovering over someone's profile

RockSolid1106
Go to solution Solved by Jonathon_B,

Fix is in now.

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

Hover over someone's profile.

What happened?

A gray border/outline is shown on pfp's that are transparent.

Spoiler

image.png.307a1fef307e18423ca4cc8fe37b410c.png

What did you expect to happen?

No borders.

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Spoiler

Any other relevant details:

Only happens on images that are transparent at the edges. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but it certainly doesn't look good. This wasn't present before the update.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

1 minute ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Hey, I don't remember giving permission for my profile pic to be used 😛

I demand remittance

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

1 minute ago, AJJaxNet said:

So this is what you think it should look like? 
-snip-

Yep, that seems good.

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

VPN Server Guide

13 minutes ago, AJJaxNet said:

sometime this week.

1 minute ago, Jonathon_B said:

Fix is in now.

Wow that was quick lol

^

VPN Server Guide