TV update firmware

Syponj

Hello everyone so basically my parents have a Toshiba model nr: 32e2533d. Yesterday i found out you can update the firmware on that damn thing, but simply can't find the website to download it from, also i don't have to many knowledge updating a firmware on a tv, what i know for this tv is that i need to put the update on a usb stick but that's all, the curent firmware is 1.01 and what i discover the latest update is 2.0. If any of you know were i could  download the latest firmware and probably the software to put in on the usb stick it would be great.

Have a nice day 🙂 !

Update:Update: I found the service manual for the tv i now know how to update. though i couldn't find the firmware update

As long as the tv works fine, then there really isn't a need to update the firmware. It doesn't seem to be a smart tv according to the manual. If you simply want something that is just, plug and play and be a display out, you're already good to go. But if you really want to, then here is the service manual with firmware updating page linked. https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1977494/Toshiba-32e2533d.html?page=9#manual

I digged for the firmware, and couldn't find a reliable link on the internet, and probably isn't provided by toshiba themselves. Be careful of any sketchy download links or pages. It's probably all internal and oem stuff. Don't hurt yourself over it, if it works just fine, then don't do anything