HP elitedesk 705 g2 sff not POSTing

Please read things ive tried carefully before replying to this post, thank you <3

What is the problem: My hp prodesk 705 g2 sff wont post after i installed an m.2 nvme ssd attached to a pcie card and went into the boot menu and chose "normal boot" while the pc had no windows on it (probably doesnt matter what i did in the boot menu but this is an oem so who knows). The pc hasnt posted at all since. Fans spin (not super fast), lights come on on the motherboard and ssd card. No signal on screen no USB power to peripherals.

What i have tried: New ram, other ram slots, reseating cpu, removing and readding hard drives and ssd, removing all power connectors and putting them back in, a graphics card (pc normally has integrated gpu from amd a10 8750), swapping screens, resetting cmos several times and once leaving it without the battery for hours, powering without cmos battery, powering without cpu and/or ram (mobo gives the beeps for error codes about ram and cpu missing but nothing comes up on screen), removed cpu fan and cooler.

I do not have a separate hp psu or motherboard laying around but is there a world where neither of those are broken on my machine???

No visible damage and i didnt shock or stab anything when installing the pcie card with its ssd.